The Q107 Filter changes the harmonic content of signals to create new, interesting sounds. This removal of harmonics is the basis of subtractive synthesis. Frequency cutoff and the (Q) can be controlled manually and via voltage control by envelope generators, oscillators, the keyboard, etc. Control signals can be attenuated and inverted. Low Pass, Band Pass, Notch (Band Reject), and High Pass responses are provided simultaneously.
- Precise tracking with temperature compensation
- All analog circuitry
- Low-pass, High-pass, Band-pass, Notch outputs
- Reversable variable frequency control
- Voltage control of resonance
- 2 channel input mixer
- Add output mixing with the Q162 Filter Mixer module