Synthesizers.com offers the most complete selection of Moog-Unit format analog modular synthesizers on Earth. Our efficient direct-sales model has a 21-year track record of delivering quality products and top-notch customer service. Select from our pre-configured systems and controllers, or design your own with our cabinets and modules. Our systems interface with all other synthesizers. The possibilities are endless and the sound is amazing. Products are designed and built in Texas, and most are in stock. It's easy to explore and learn here so start clicking! Join us on FaceBook, too.
Synthesizers.com has been producing quality modular synthesizer products since the late 90s. We design and manufacture all of our products in the piney woods of East Texas. Our business model delivers quality synthesizer products directly to the customer. Over the years we've earned a reputation for prompt shipping, excellent customer service and durability.
About Roger Arrick
What about the name?
It was around 1996 when Roger made the decision to design and produce a modular synthesizer. With the internet being young many domain names were still available, including Synthesizers.com. We made the domain name match the company name and the rest is history.
Synthesizers.com is sometimes referred to as "dotcom" or ".com" on online groups and forums.
Why do all product numbers at Synthesizers.com begin with "Q"? Product number prefixes are common in the electronics industry. Having a standard prefix gives coherence to the product line and makes them easier to recognize and remember. "Q" has special meaning in synthesizerdom indicating the quality factor of a filter, relating to resonance and feedback.
Our Business Philosophy
Here at Synthesizers.com our business philosophy is simple.
- We treat our customers, vendors, and employees like we'd want to be treated
- We build the best product possible with the greatest value.
- We want everyone to be able to afford a modular
- We keep most products in stock for quick shipping
- We're committed to producing products for the long term
- Our sales effort is completely internet-based
- Customer communication is completely internet-based, no old-fashioned telephones
- We don't release new products until they're ready for production
and don't make fancy promises about the unseen future
- We sell direct to customers
- We don't do trade shows, and that saves you money
- We don't insult your intelligence by ending prices in ".99"
- Our promotion strategy is to delight customers