The Q106 Oscillator is the foundation of any synthesizer providing the basic waveforms used to construct sounds. With a total range of .05hz to 20kHz+, the Q106 operates as a powerful audio oscillator and a full-featured LFO.
- Precise tracking with temperature compensation
- Pure analog circuitry
- Rock solid stability
- Sine, triangle, saw, ramp, pulse outputs
- 2 fixed 1V/Octave control inputs and 1 variable
- Variable linear control input
- Manual and voltage controlled pulse width (PWM)
- Quick, precise range switching
- Hard sync
- Add soft sync, waveform switching, inversion and attenuating with the Q141 Aid module
- Add waveform mixing with the Q161 Mixer module
CRS - The Q106 now includes the CRS (Calibrated Range Switch) which use to be optional.